There's no freedom now

I deactivated my Facebook account, again. I don't know for how long I will stay outside of it. It have done me no wrong but I no longer feel free to express what I want to say.



I have friends there, my family, schoolmates. Most of them were supportive and loving. However there were also people watching and getting ready to misinteprate what I wrote. I dont know who, but I do feel thier existance. I might hurt someone I dont intend to.

Here at my own blog, only a few with my blog link can find me. If they search for me meaning they are at thier own risk of reading what I am going to say in my blog. So please, if you feel annoyed with all my stories and nagging, you are welcomed to say good bye.

I want to be free to express what I want to say. Why do you feel threatened? I'm nobody.

Well goodbye Facebook, hello Blogger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The gifts from Allah

Kasih dan Sayang

Leaving Facebook to see the world