Leaving Facebook to see the world

Image: At the Dar Al Hikmah Library, IIUM Kuantan

Assalamualaikum, For those who were looking for me via Facebook, I would like to inform that I have deactivated my account. I don't know for how long, maybe a few days, couple of weeks or months or more. Right now I have to focus on finishing my master as soon as possible. I have sent my softbound thesis and awaiting the examination result.

I have to finish my study by the end of this year. I also need to attend conferences, write manuscripts and at the same time need to do the corrections. My blog will be in English medium for now, as I need to polish my writing. InsyaAllah I will only be using simple words as I want people to understand what I wrote.

Okay, see you again. Got much to catch up.

- Elin Mohamad -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The gifts from Allah

Kasih dan Sayang