Changing lanes


Getting back to Kulliyyah was not an easy task. I still have many things to catch up. Sometimes I felt like I was too far behind my friends, sometimes I felt that I am not strong enough. However, I keep reminding myself of why I'm doing this. Well this picture was taken during one of the methodology class at the library. Frankly, this is before I start to feel sleepy because of the cold auditorium. I was always the one who was fought sleeping by my lecturers in my undergraduate years. I remember of them yelling at me:
"Azlin! Ha macamana, best kan orang kejut cerah mata!"



I want to be there, teaching like those lecturers. I always imagine how I would handle my class. Will I be the lion type? This dream keep me alive. I will work harder to catch up. All the falls should not keep me on my knee. I will keep moving. I want to be phenomenal. Not just a lecturer but also a motivated. I want they to take the each of the challenge thrown at Thier face.



I am lucky to have very supportive friends. Although most of the time I am the loner type, I do enjoy companies sometimes. In the picture were my postgradute friends. The cute one wearing polka dot hijab is the one I go to if I have problems hehe. 

Okay then, I'm sleepy. InsyaAllah I will regularly update this blog. Ta taa..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The gifts from Allah

Kasih dan Sayang

Leaving Facebook to see the world